- Talking to my mom
- Snail mail that isn’t a bill (P.S. Sign up for 20SB’s postcard exchange!)
- Kitty cuddles
- When the manfriend cooks dinner (he’s a really good cook!)
- A glass of my favorite wine
- Laughing with my grandparents
- Calvin Klein’s Super Bowl commercial
- A good book
- Finding money in a pocket or rarely used purse
- FInding money anywhere
- Otis Redding
- Thunderstorms. Many of you might disagree here, but I love a good thunderstorm.
- Chubby bubbles girl
- Standing with my feet in the ocean (although I’d settle for any body of water larger than a puddle)
- Smelling old and new books
- Cleaning. What can I say? I love organizing and feeling like I have control over something.
Things That Make a Bad Day Good
Great list of interesting and funny things. It's great to have such list of things that can make you happy and smile. Postcard exchange sounds very interesting and exiting. I will definitely try it! Thanks for such cute tips!
I agree with all listed above! Especially I enjoyed the last thing in the list. Cleaning also always make my day a great one as I am passionate about cleaning and organizing. Cleaning is my hobby and career!
Everything on this list is fabulous, but I think my favorites are snail mail that isn't a bill (and I singed up for the 20SB postcard exchange!), a good book, thunderstorms, and cleaning. :)
I love the smell of books. That would make any day turn around.
I hope you get this whole list in one day. ^_^